Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sundown Marathon Updates



1. Finalized results are now out. What I thought before was that I ranked 2,281 out of 3,827 male marathoners and getting 59.27%.

But in fact, I was ranked 2,281 out of 4,638 male marathoners to get a rank of 49.18%. Woo hoo! I somehow made it to the top 50% rank of this race.

So happy!



2. One of my wish list for this race was a Finisher Photo for next year. What I didn't know was they also had them for this year and race photos are out for viewing and ordering already!

Photos can be found at http://www.snapshots.com.sg/

I found two photos taken of me. Since this was my first marathon, I will order for myself a copy of Photo Certificate (A4 size) and have it delivered to my Philippine address.

Anticipating the mail soon!

The 3rd Adidas Sundown Marathon is now scheduled for Saturday, May 29th 2010.



DO THE IMPOSSIBLE!

5 comments:

janine+ said...

HBD, RFB! That's great news. The perfect birthday gift imported from Singapore. haha.

prometheuscometh said...

Happy Birthday!

run unlimited said...

Happy birthday Dennis. Cheers to you and your full marathon stint. A testament of your hard work and dedication. Again, my congratulations.

ibetlacbay said...

totoo na ba itong birthday? (remember the facebook birthday? hahaha)

Happy Birthday

Running Fatboy said...

hi Janine, thanks! haha.

hi Jay, thanks bro!

hi Vener, thanks for your greeting.

hi Wilbert, haha. Totoo na ito. :P Thanks