Monday, January 17, 2011

Run For Fun, Race For Place - Jan 30th 2011


Here is a perfect race to join just before the Condura Skyway Marathon. With a 3km, 5km, and a 10km course, and the race being held at the flat gounds of MOA, it would be a relatively nice fun run for all of us joining it.

There will also be a finisher medal for all categories but it is just limited to the first 500 people to finish PER CATEGORY.

Will you be able to finish your race category within the top 500 people and get a finisher medal (hence the name Race for Place)? Hmmmm.....

Personally, I don't think I could make it to the top 500 as I haven't been running for some time now, but this will be a good excuse for me to burn some calories. It will also be my first 2011 race that will be held in Mall of Asia area.

Registrations are Php 400 for 3km category and Php 500 for 5km and 10km categories. The 10km race starts at 6:00am, followed by the 5km at 6:05am, and finally the 3km race at 6:10am.

Registrations are ongoing at ROX.


Sample of Singlet. (They have also added an XXL size for which I got for myself).

No comments: