Monday, June 23, 2008

La Salle Run - July 13, 2008


LA SALLE SPELLING READY! L-A-S-A-L-L-E LA SALLE RAH!

Here it is, another La Salle Run. Event will be held in Fort Bonifacio on July 13, 2008. Race course will be 3k, 5k and 16k! No 10K event for those people used to doing this race so you have three choices...a) Go for longer 16K and build your endurance level, b) Go for shorter 5K and improve on your sprinting, c) Go for 3K with your family members and/or pets (yes that includes your Atenean friends...haha. sorry, cheap shot) and just accompany them in their first run.

Nice that they include pets in a fun run but limited to dogs only I think... Too bad, I was willing to put a small roach in a small container, put it in my shorts and run the 3K very very fast, before the roach gets out of box and climbs onto me! How's that for motivation huh?

In the end, I will do the 16K challenge instead and try to improve on my endurance. This will be the farthest I would have ran on a race and two weeks right after doing my second longest run, which will be the Mizuno's 15KM Run. Hopefully energy level high on both these events.

Registration is open at all Olympic Village outlets nationwide. Registration fee of Php 200.00.


What the running singlet looks like...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

see you there! (though we haven't registered yet...)

Running Fatboy said...

and i haven't gotten my race kit yet. Too lazy to go to Megamall..hehe

janine said...

I can't wait! Here's hoping Imp will be in the mood to run that day...