2. Lying in Bed. I had one hour sleep and just watched TV or read for the next two hours. I didn't want to move anymore after running for more than 2 hours.
3. Go to the Pool. For a dip and to cool off. I also used this area to stretch some more and did a little bit swimming so my muscles will be back in shape by tomorrow. Not that I am running or anything! Sitting on my room balcony with this view calms the mind as well.
4. Hot Shower. I admit it took me a while to finally shower as was really drained by the run but by the time I did, I welcomed it. :)
5. Booze. Drinking cold beer on a hot day definitely makes my day!
6. Buffet Dinner. Again we all had buffet dinner at Hyatt Hotel in Kota Kinabalu. I skipped lunch so was hungry again by the time we got here. I didn't feel any guilt on this because of the xxx number of calories I burned this morning.
7. Foot Massage. To end off the day, all 6 of us had a very nice one hour foot massage near our hotel. It helps relieve some of the muscle pains around the thigh area.
8. Go Shopping. To reward yourself for the hard work you did in the run. 6 people = 6 Oakley Shades! Price was significantly lower than in the Philippines so quite a good deal. Mine was at least 25% off from retail prices here. A lot of them got the Ducati one but being a runner, I opted immediately for the Livestrong one.
This was done the next day at 1Borneo Mall, 20 minutes away from Pacific Sutera Resort9. Prayer. Most important of all for me for thanking God that He protected me from harm in this race and all my previous races.