I did my first half marathon trail run last year and it was hard! I was so tired but so proud of myself too for completing that feat!
Now, comes another trail run at San Mateo, Rizal with a 5km, 10km and 21km trail category. Registration fees are quite affordable at Php 650 for 5km, Php 800 for 10km and Php 950 for 21km categories.
Since there are very limited slots for this, you should hurry to any Merrill Concept stores to register before it ends!
For our conveniences as well, the organizers have provided round trip shuttle services for additional fee of Php 300 at Market Market or at Trinoma!
Some other rules and regulations for this event:
1. All participants below 18 years old must have their registration forms signed by either a parent or a guardian.
2. Registration is non-transferable and non-refundable.
3. Multiple category registration for one person is prohibited for safety purposes and as this may affect or disrupt race results.
4. Participants who choose not to take part in the event after having registered can decide to withdraw. However, please note that there will not be any registration fee refund. Race slots are also strictly non-transferable.
5. Race bib numbers and electronic timing chips must be worn at all times during the race. Official time will be based on the disposable timing chip provided in the race kit. No chip, no time. Without the timing chip, participants are not entitled to win any of the top prizes.
6. Organizers maintain the right to remove any participants from the race. Injuries and medical emergencies are the utmost priority.
7. No late runners will be allowed to run 15 minutes after the gun start of their respective races.
8. All runners are required to have the proper loop band when they cross the finish line; no loop band means disqualification from the race.
9. A cut off time of 5 hours for the whole race will be implemented. Runners on the course after the cut off time will be pulled out by the Race Marshalls.
10. Time penalties and disqualification may be imposed by the race organizers on runners who do not follow race rules.
11. All protests related to the results must be made in writing and submitted to the Race Director within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
12. The organizers reserve the right to make changes at its discretion without prior notice. The organizers’ decision is final.
FINISHERS MEDAL All 21km finishers will receive a finisher’s medal. Medals will also be given to the first50 finishers for 5km and 10km categories respectively.
CERTIFICATES will be sent through email within two weeks after the race date to those who finish the course in their specific categories.
Trail running shoes, hydration pack/bottle belt, cap, running gaiters and energy bar or gel, head lamp especially for the 21K runners.
WATER AND FIRST AID STATIONS
Hydration stations will be provided at the finish line and along the race route.
This is an eco-friendly event; each participant is required to bring his/her own hydration pack/bottle. Organizers will only provide refilling stations along the race course; there will be no cups to avoid littering.
Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line.