Here is another race from RunRio.Inc:
Greenfield Clean Air Run 2011 will be held on May 29, 2011 at Greenfield City, Paseo de Sta. Rosa and will have 5km, 10km and 21km race categories. For runners bringing their kids, said kids can run the 500 meter dash.
Race Start Schedules are as follows:
Prices are Php 600 for 5K and 10K categories and Php 750 for 21K categories.
Registrations are now ongoing (until May 15, 2011) at the following places:
- R.O.X. – Level 2 R.O.X. Bldg. Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City (12nn–8pm) .
- Toby’s SM Mall of Asia – G/F Entertainment Mall, Roxas Blvd., Manila(12nn– 8pm)
- Planet Sports Glorietta – 2F Glorietta 3, Makati City (12nn – 8pm)
- The Athletes Foot Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
- Planet Sports Trinoma – 2nd level, Trinoma cor. North EDSA, Quezon City(12nn – 8pm)
- The Athlete’s Foot Robinsons Galleria – 3F Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas (12nn – 8pm)
Route to Race Start (based on South Super Hi-way)
There are also FREE Shuttle Buses for people who do not have access to Greenfield but this is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis and runners who registered early (meaning right now!) for this race and want to avail of the shuttle bus service should inform the attendants at the registration areas so they could issue you a bus stub. Unfortunately said bus stubs are just good 1 per runner so if you plan to take your non-running family/ friends with you, you may need to bring your own car to that place.
Where to take the shuttle bus
Sample of Bus Stub
This race also serves as Leg 2 of RunRio Manila Trilogy Series with Goldilocks Run as its Leg 1. Leg 3 could be the upcoming Rexona Run but have to wait for further news on this. I hope to complete this Trilogy (fingers crossed).
There will also be a special finisher giveaway for 21K runners who have completed their races but as of now, it is still a surprise. Can't wait to see what it could be!
See you there!