Got info on this race via a text message from my sister last night...
Run with us on December 13, 2008 as we celebrate The 10TH ANNIVERSARY SUNSET RUN organized by Club Punta Fuego Inc. in cooperation with Mizuno.
DATE & TIME 13 December 2008, Saturday Assembly: 4:30pm Start of Race: 5:30pm Awarding Dinner: est. 7pm
VENUE Start/ Finish Area Main Rotonda, Peninsula de Punta Fuego, Nasugbu, Batangas
CATEGORIES 3K/ 5K/ 10K
ENTRY FEE P500/ Pre-Registered Member P650/ On-Site Registered Member P650/ Invited Guest Non-refundable.
Includes: Race Kit, Giveaways, Awarding Dinner & Use of Facilities for Guests
ADD P2,500 FOR A PAIR OF MIZUNO RUNNING SHOES! (Precision 8, Precision 9, Rider 10, Nirvana 2, Elixir 3, Inspire 4, Aero 5)
1) For Club Punta Fuego members/guests, registration and payment must be made or before 08 December 08 (Mon). For more information call 751-4027.
2) For Mizuno invited guests, registration and payment can be made or before 08 December 08 (Mon) at Mizuno stores in: a) BMG Center, San Antonio St., Paseo de Magallanes, Makati City b) Bonifacio High Street
For more information call 757-3160 loc. 515
COLLECTION OF RACE KITS & GIVEAWAYS Participants may claim their Race Kits containing the Official Race Number, Safety Pins and Route Map upon registration.
Certificates and giveaways may be claimed upon completion of race course.
PARKING Free parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
BAGGAGE AREA Baggage deposit is available at the Customer Service Station at the Main Reception as indicated in map.
DRINK & FIRST AID STATIONS Drinks will be provided at the finish line and at every 2.5k in the race course.
Medical aid and ambulance will be on standby throughout the event.
PRIZES PER CATEGORY First placers will receive: Medals and Mizuno Shoes plus Shoe Bag for 10k Winner
Second Placers will receive: Medals and Mizuno Team Bag
Third Placers will receive: Medals and Mizuno T-Shirt
To all participants, present race number and avail of 20% discount on Mizuno running shoes (2008 Models) in all Mizuno shops (Club650-Libis, Festival Mall-Alabang, Bonifacio High Street, BMG Centre)
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) Participants below 18 years old must have their entry form signed by a guardian.
2) Race bib numbers must be worn at all times during the race.
3) The Organizer’s decision is final.
This is probably the last race for the year. Best of all is that you don't have to wake up early for this one! And includes dinner as well! A perfect ending to a year of running don't you think?
For more info (including resort and race map) , go to www.mizuno.ph